hi, josephine is playing a show in january. i can die happy. bye!
it has been forever since i’ve posted anything and no one even cares but i just wanted to tell you all that i:
- still hate the police
- still love drinking :3
- have finally started watching True Blood and i am in love.
- love my life/friends/family more than ever.
- kinda miss the internet
that is all, have a fabulous day!
if they don’t fucking get together this season, i am done.
3 hours until the greek season premiere! FUCK YEAH I AM SO EXCITED.
fuuuuck da police. seriously, putting my best friend in juvie just because her parents wouldn’t pick up the phone? SUCK MY DICK ASSHOLES
I love him so much omfg
sucks when your best friend makes you feel like you don’t mean less to her than the boy who doesn’t love her back. makes you feel like complete and total shit.
i’m too good to be treated like shit. seriously.
one of the things that has been annoying me so much lately is people who say “everyone in my town sux” because n. that is untrue. no matter how small your town is, i bet there’s at least one person who you can be yourself around. maybe its at a different school, maybe its your fucking next door neighbor. just shut the fuck up and realize that you are not better than anyone else just because you don’t do the things other people your age do. jesus christ, i just wanna punch anyone who has ever thought they were too good to even try to become friends with people. SUCK A DICK.
all i wanna do is go see pierce the veil again. they’ll never come back to kc though because KC SUCKS SO HARD WHEN IT COMES TO PIERCE THE VEIL. fml
last night at this party i was at, this guy in my grade got in a fight with someone’s stepdad because the stepdad called his mom a cunt. what the actual fuck.
and then i smoked some k-2 and realized there’s a kanakuk camp called k-2 and apparently i started freaking out because we were “smoking jesus and the world will kill us because we smoked him!!” …lol, my life
i’d just like to tell you all that i have the best group of friends i could ever ask for. like, seriously. they’re always here for me when i need them and always know the right things to say to make me feel better. they’re the most hilarious group of people i’ve ever, ever met. we always have fun, whether its just 2 of us or all of us. they’ve made me turn this hell i thought this town was into a home, a place that i am scared to leave in two years, and a place that i’ll always want to come back to. i love them to death, and i never want to ever forget anything they’ve done for me. :’)
- Cincinnati, Ohio (Central Pky./Liberty St.)
- Chicago, Ill. (State St./Garfield Blvd.)
- Miami, Fla. (7th Ave./North River Dr.)
- Jacksonville, Fla. (Beaver St./Broad St.)
- Baltimore, Md.(North Ave./Belair Rd.)
- Kansas City, Mo. (Bales Ave./30th St.)
- Memphis, Tenn. (Warford St./Mount Olive Rd.)
- Kansas City, Mo. (Forest Ave./41st St.)
- Dallas, Texas (Route 352/Scyene Rd.)
- Richmond, Va. (Church Hill)
- Memphis, Tenn. (Bellevue Blvd./Lamar Ave.)
- Dallas, Texas (2nd Ave./Hatcher St.)
- Springfield, Ill. (Cook St./11th St.)
- St. Louis, Mo. (14th St./Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.)
- Little Rock, Ark. (Roosevelt Rd./Bond St.)
- Philadelphia, Pa. (Broad St./Dauphin St.)
- Tampa, Fla. (Amelia Ave./Tampa St.)
- New York, N.Y. (St. Nicholas Ave./125th St.)
- Chicago, Ill. (66th St./Yale Ave.)
- Baltimore, Md. (Orleans St./Front St.)
- Cleveland, Ohio (Cedar Ave./55th St.)
- Orlando, Fla. (East-West Expy/Orange Blossom Trl.)
- Detroit, Mich. (Mount Elliott St./Palmer Ave.)
- Chicago, Ill. (Wallace St./58th St.)
- Chicago, Ill. (Winchester, Ave./60th St.)
Thank you very much. LA is not even there. California isn’t even on the list.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA KANSAS CITY, TWO IN THE TOP TEN FUCK YEAH!! my sister used to live by the number 9 one. good times.
it makes me really mad when people talk shit about things they have never done. for example, 14 year old kids like i used to be who have no friends who get really butthurt over people who drink/do drugs. dude, its life, people will do shit you don’t like. hey, maybe in the future you will smoke a bowl with your sisters/brothers and be like “hey, this isn’t so bad… its kinda nice… oh wait, this. is. awesome.” and you’ll laugh at your former self and everything you used to say. seriously, let people get fucked up because maybe one day in the future, you will be that person who smokes weed all the time and likes to be a drunken embarrassment to their friends. :)
ahhh, really bummin’ out about him leaving Sky Eats Airplane right now. ):
someone should take away my tv so i stop watching degrassi.